Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day...um Four?? I think..

 So last night I went with my host family to eat eat with my host mother's parents, it was fun. We ate for literally three hours and talked and watched the fireworks. And the terrace overlooked the marina..it was tres belle!(: Then the adults talked for like three hours, then we finally left at like 1am and I skyped my mom and brother because I couldn't sleep...as usual.): I feel like I never sleep..and then I sleep until like 2 in the afternoon and I'm tired ALL day. My host family thinks I sleep all the time haha, but I think it's just jet lag, still. Hopefully it will get better soon. I'm sure it will. lol
 But today Sebastian took Jarod, Zach, and I to the beach. It was pretty fun, we flew the kite and swam in the Mediterranean a little bit. It is sooo pretty there!! (Pictures are on Facebook!) But yeah I love France. Oh tonight best night so far...I ate two cheeseburgers, made my Zach's host mother. And I had a cherry coke. Jarod ate with us, and he looked at me funny because I usually try everything, but I don't eat alot because I'm not that hungry. I think they think I'm anorexic...but I don't know.
 Yesterday we went to the beach too but not with Zach. And Jarod was teaching me french while we swam and I taught him english. His dad's favorite phrase now is "stupid boy Jarod" haha. I love my host family, they are awesome!! I can't wait to see what we'll do tomorrow because my host mother, Virginie, finally doesn't work! Maybe we can go shopping.(: but for now au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment