Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day...six? Je ne sais pas.

 So today was GREAT I actually got to walk around my town..FINALLY(: haha I went to my school which is like a ten minute walk from my house...sooo nice. Then I went to visit my host mother Virginie at here hair salon Viva la vie. After that I made Sebastien go shopping with me, and we went to the phone store..new french phone tomorrow!!(: And while we were in the phone store (Orange, it's France's at&t) Elas and her friend Paulette came and asked Jarod and I to hangout. So we went with them to Elas's boyfriend's neighborhood..I guess is what you would call it and watched him and his friends play football (soccer) for a little while. Then a bunch of guys came and hungout with us. Oh boy when they found out I was American.....I was like the pretty shiny new object, everyone wanted to talk to me and look at me. lol it kind of freaked me out having everyone's attention on me. But it was still kind of cool. A few of them tried to kiss me though and some told me they loved me? I don't know, I was like you love me....okay I don't know you, but thank you? Later when we finally decided to leave Jarod told me that  they were saying that because I was very pretty..I think it's cause I'm blonde, most of the people here have brown hair. But I have seen all of the little ice cream stands all day and so I asked Jarod if he wanted something to drink or he wanted to get ice cream. He instanly said LA GLACE!! (ice cream in french lol) and I was like okay, then he told me he didn't have money and I said it's okay I'll pay for you my petit frere. haha he's 13 but her's so much bigger than me. probably be cause he plays rugby. But he's sweet most of the time. When we got our ice cream he was only going to get one scoop but I was like you don't want two and his eyes got really big and he said Oui! Merci beaucoup!!(: And after the lady handed him his he kissed me on the cheek and said merci beaucoup Madalyn. I was like awww you are so precious! ha He's going back to live with his mother for school....his school starts Monday...): I'm super sad, because he's like the little brother I never had. I wish he was still living here, his mother lives like six hours away..I don't know what I'm gonna do without him..I'm gonna miss my little brother.): Even though he annoys the heck outta me and likes to turn the light off everytime I'm in the bathroom doing my hair!! Oh my gosh that little boy...but still he's the one who I can communicate easier with. But I guess I'll be okay once I make more friends, when school starts. Well gotta go it's getting late. Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment