Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Non, je ne comprends pas. (:

 I actually really like school now.(: I have a bunch of friends and everyone is really helpful and nice, they laugh at me alot but I don't care cause I'm usually laughing with them..I feel like I am constantly saying "non, je ne conprends pas" (no I don't understand) to everyone because the teachers talk sooo fast it seems like and their writing, Ohhh yeah I definately can not read it. lol. Anglais and Etrange Literature have to be my favorite classes because they're taught in english, and that's when people know how I feel..staring at the teacher like they're crazy when they ask if I understand. My french is getting better, slowly but surely. I was able to carry on a conversation with Sebastien the other night and understand everything...I was so excited. But it's great, I love France. For some reason I enjoy the ten minute walk to school and back, it's nice. Although people always stare at me...I don't know why, because I apparently don't look American..it might be my clothes though. But I'm going shopping with Virginie in a little while.(: Get ready momma!! HA but I really haven't spend very much money at all yet, so she should be happy. I am such a good little daughter. Hahah, love you momma.
 So yesterday I was in science and the teacher was drawing charts on the board and writing notes for us to copy, and as usual I copied them although I didn't know what I was copying. And one of the guys in my class turns around and asked to see my notes, I was like okay...but you do realize I have no idea what I'm writing or what we're even talking about. You're copyin the exchange student's work..you know the one that doesn't speak much french. Good choice, you are soo failing la bac. haha Oh and by the way la bac is their huge test they have after high  school, it's VERY VERY VERY hard and I am soo grateful I am an American and I don't have to take it!!(: Oh but did I mention I am taking Italian..in French? Hard.....VERY. But the teacher is super nice and determined to teach me! Good luck to her.(:
 Tonight I get to take my first ballet class in France and I am super excited!! I've missed dance so very much. I love it, but I haven't stretched in a long time so this should be interesting...well going to go spend some euros!(: haha Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment