Thursday, September 8, 2011

School...

 The first day of school..not fun for me at all. I have gone to the same school with the same people for my whole life, never been the new kid. But now I know what it's like, except about ten times worse because I was the new kid in a school where I hardly knew the language. My day was going by okay at first I had gotten up extra early to get ready for school and tried to look my very best. I thought that my school was huge just looking at the outside..no it's even bigger. I was like awesome I am never going to be able to find anything, ever. Okay so I usually walk to and from school but because it was the first day I went with Julie (my supposed to be 2nd host sister..). She helped me get to class and everything, but she asked me Theatre or not Theatre? I was like ohhh NOT Theatre please!!!!! And she was like okay so I went to the not Theatre classes then I got to Italian class(yes, I am taking Italian 2 in French..I don't know why either) and she borrowed some guy's schedule and copied it then gave it to me. I saw Theatre and I was like what??? NOOOO! Pourquoi moi???!!! So after that I was also in a German class...don't ask why. lol But so some girls from my class took me to the office, and some took me everywhere..not really sure why. Then she was like okay you're not taking German and you can go to lunch now. That was on Tuesday the day I have a two hour lunch..guess who didn't have any friends to sit with during her two hour lunch, me. So I walked around for like 15 minutes and then I saw some girl and asked her if I could sit with her and her friend. She said yes, so I sat down. About 30 minutes later she had to go to class and I was sooooo hungry...so I sucked it up and went to the cafeteria alone. A teacher that had talked to me earlier saw me and helped me to get my lunch. Then I went through the line and I saw some of my classmates sitting at a table, and they invited me to sit with them..(: Thank goodness I did not have to eat alone. After I some how got to be alone...again. And after school I went home with my heavy back pack full of books and I talk to Sebastien for a while and he made me feel better.(:
 So Wednesday I have Theatre from 10-12 and that's it, I go home. That, I thought was going to be the worst two hours of my life...but it wasn't. I definitely didn't love it but it also wasn't horrible. I actually would consider Wednesday a good day...thank goodness.(: And Virginie had the day off so when I came home we ate lunch together. She told me that she would like it if I stayed with her the entire time I'm in France.(: I was like you like me that much??(: I think she enjoys having another girl around, I'm like the daughter she never had lol.
 And today...I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!(: Sooo happy, finally! Ha I feel so weird because I'm this excited. Lol, there's a really nice guy named Bastille in all of my classes and I sit next to him in Italian...he doesn't speak hardly any english, but he tries to help me. And Annalise walked me home from school today and I ate lunch with her and her friends. And Valentine, and Kamie, and I can't remember her name..but I have friends. Oh and Julie this other girl in my class is nice too, she's kinda quite though. Annalise asked me today if my school was like the one in High School Musical....I was like ummm not exactly. But we have lockers..she thought that was sooo cool haha. I'm starting to enjoy school, especially because I hardly ever go haha. And my Italian teacher is nice she's trying to help me learn atleast a little. But I don't think my theatre teacher likes me because I was late today...I got lost on the way to school....It was horrible and when I called Virginie she couldn't understand me and I had no clue what she was saying lol. I was soo scared then, but now it's kinda funny. I love France....(: I got outta school at 2 today. It was awesome..and only one more day then the weekend and I only have science once a week!!! YAY!(:
Well I have to go to English homework...for my school in America.. Ciao(:

No comments:

Post a Comment