Saturday, September 24, 2011

Je suis fatigue...et j'ai faim.

 I feel like I'm always say that, I'm tired...and I'm hungry. But suprisingly I have actually lost about 10 pounds since I've been here...it's AWESOME!(: And I owe it all to my host mother Virginie, she is an amazing cook and everything is healthy. So I'm getting skinnier and not fatter.(: I am so happy.
  School is going good, I have a lot of new friends and most of my teachers are nice. My english teacher is a bit crazy, but hey he is British! hah And my PE teacher yelled at me today in French even though she knows good and well I don't know what she's saying especially when she's yelling fast..she's a bit scary haha. I try to do work in my classes even though it's kind of hard, I usually end up just trying to translate poems in Français. My teachers are very understand although they still want me to try. Like my Italian teacher that woman is DETERMINED that I WILL learn Italian haha. A few times a week we have an hour "study hall" where we usually lay around and talk and listen to music, it's so nice. And I feel like I hardly ever have school it's awesome.(:
 It's still gonna take a little longer for me to get used to the touchy affectionateness of all the French people. Like at school my friends do bisuos but they also come up randomly and kiss my cheek or my forehead and I'm like...okay. haha I know it's just the way they are and I have to adapt.
 So the weather here is very annoying, it is soo cold in the morning but by lunch time it's very hot and so you get to freeze, or sweat haha. And I'm told I don't look American...yet I ALWAYS get stared at wherever I go. It's kind of annoying, but it's okay.
 Oh so I've been here for a month tomorrow.(: I feel like I just got here! I still love it, although I have my frustrating moments I wouldn't want to be anywhere else now.  Even though if I was home I would be going out tonight instead of staying home while my host father goes and rides his motorcycle with his friends, I am so cool. Haha but I don't really wanna push it with my host parents so I'm not gonna ask to do anything because I already have plans for tomorrow night with my friends.(: I love living in the city and being able to walk pretty much anywhere it's so nice.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment